At MetaGrowth Ventures, we pride ourselves on being trusted experts who founders can rely on as their best friends as they scale their businesses with world-class sales teams. Whether you’re trying to become a more effective leader, working to grow your company, or planning to build a top-notch sales team to power that growth, we’ve published articles to help you through the entire process.
Here’s a recap of everything we put together for you in 2021 so you can hit the ground running in 2022.
Founder/Leader Considerations to Guide You Through the Pandemic and Beyond
Your company’s success is tightly linked to your capacity as a leader, which means leadership is one of the most critical skills founders need for business success. Fortunately, leadership can be learned.
There are many sides to great leadership. It includes how you communicate with your employees and customers, sustainably scale your company, hire and train the right employees, manage work-related stress, and enable critical departments – like the sales team – while they’re in the field. It also requires you to establish and maintain a winning company culture.
We’ve dedicated a lot of time and effort toward making sure you have the best information on this subject. Here are a few gems we published on the leadership this past year:
- Why You Should Have Separate Sales and Customer Support Teams
- How to Avoid Burnout Among Your Sales Team
- Why Training Your Sales Team Should Be Your Top Priority
- How to Create – and Maintain – a Strong Company Culture
- 9 Innovative Ways to Train a Young Sales Team
- Why Setting Up a Salesperson Training System Is Non-Negotiable for Your Sales Department
- 3 Reasons Your Company Should Adopt a Hybrid or Fully Remote Sales Model
- Creative Visualization: A Powerful Tool for Growth-Focused Business Leaders
- How to Reinforce Your Company’s Culture and Protect It as You Scale
- Leading Your Team: The Importance of Creating Transparency
- 7 Steps to Improve Diversity and Inclusivity In Your Company
- 5 Ways to Develop Leaders from Within Your Company
- Founder Burnout Is All Too Common
- 8 Tips to Be a Great Communicator and Leader
- 7 High-Performance Habits of Highly Successful Founders
- How to Help Your Team See the Big Picture
- 6 Ways to Position Yourself as a Human Leader
- 5 Ways to Be a More Agile Leader
- 5 Traits Every Leader Should Cultivate In 2021
- 8 Top Personal Traits to Help You Successfully Lead Your Team
- How to Build a Sales Team that Rocks Even When You’re Not There
- How Moving Away from Founder-Led Selling Adds Value to Your Team
- Are You Using the Wrong Growth Strategy?
How to Create Scalable Growth in the New Normal
2021 was as challenging for businesses as the year before. Several companies were lucky to survive, let alone scale.
Companies have had to deal with changing customer preferences and behavior, for one. Adopting and managing remote or hybrid work models were also among the challenges faced. Employee burnout has been at an all-time high due to pressures in the new normal, and nearly every business has grappled with how to maintain productivity – especially while employees are away from the office.
If you’re looking for a roadmap toward sustainably scaling your business, we published lots of articles you would find useful:
- Make the Most of Your Morning with These 5 Productivity Hacks
- Why Your Company Needs Both Sales Operations and Sales Enablement Teams
- It’s Time to Switch Perspectives About Selling: Why You Need a Sales Operating System
- How Founder Selling Is Killing Your Business
- Scale Can't Wait: Make Time for Growth Now or Your Business May Never Achieve It
- Practicing These 4 Things Will Make You a Better CEO and Boost Your Company’s Growth
- 5 Mindset Changes Every Founder Must Adopt to Create Scalable Growth
- Why Outsourcing Is a Very Smart Choice for Businesses
- Why the Minimum Viable Product Is the MVP of Your Scale-up Strategy
- How to Accelerate Business Growth Without Breaking Your Budget
- Sales Automation Helps Maximize Productivity and Streamline Operations
- 4 Steps to Set Realistic Business Goals That Will Guide Your Growth
- Leaders Work on Their Business, Not in It
Sales Team-Building Psychology to Help You Assemble World-Class Producers
Assembling and training a world-class sales team is easier said than done. We published content last year that covers several aspects of the sales team building process, including how to build a resilient team, how to scale your sales team when it’s necessary, leveraging virtual activities to bond your remote sales team, and how much to pay your sales team.
We cut away the fluff to share only actionable advice you can start using to build and scale your sales team today. Enjoy!
- How to Nurture a Growth Mindset in Your Sales Team
- 6 Things to Think About When Scaling Your Sales Team
- 4 Virtual Sales Team Building Activities To Use for Your Hybrid Team Right Now
- How Much Does It Cost to Build a Sales Team?
- Can’t Find the Time to Work on Growing Your Business?
- 5 Ways to Build a Resilient Sales Team
- How Much Should You Be Paying Your Sales Team?
- 7 Ways to Upsell That Your Team Could Start Using Today
- Ongoing Skill Development: The Secret to Continuously Improving Your Sales Team
- 6 Tactics to Turn More Leads Into Sales
- 5 Ways to Nurture Warm Leads into Hot Sales Prospects
- 4 Tips for Creating a Stronger Lead Funnel
- Sales Enablement: The Technology and Strategy You Need to Support Your Sales Team in 2021
- 5 Ideas to Help Your Sales Team Reconnect With Customers in the New Normal
- Virtual Selling 101: The Psychology of a Remote Salesperson
- 4 Ways to Equip Your Sales Team for Success
- How to Better Connect with Your Sales Team
- 6 Steps to Build a Sales Team for Long-Term Growth
But Wait, There’s More
We absolutely love delivering above and beyond what was promised. Here are even more items to chew on concerning topics like technology and working with MetaGrowth Ventures to build the sales team your business deserves – and needs for phenomenal growth:
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Should be Using Automation
- 6 Tasks You Can Automate So Your Sales Reps Spend More Time Selling
- 5 Reasons to Set Up Automated Training for Your Sales Team
- 8 CRM Features Your Company Needs to Start Using
- 5 Reasons Your Team Should Be Using a CRM
- 6 Reasons to Gamify Selling for Your Reps
- Have You Tried Hiring Salespeople? Why MetaGrowth is Different
- 5 Ways MetaGrowth’s Sales Monitoring/Tracking System Helps Your Business Grow
- How MetaGrowth Sets Your Sales Team Up For Success
- Training Is the Backbone of a High-Performing Sales Team
- Why Entrepreneurs Need to Put a Priority on Their Physical and Mental Health
Expect Even More Great Content This Year
Learning never stops and businesses never cease to be challenged. We promise to keep sharing more binge-worthy content this year to help you quickly and reliably build and scale your business.